Happy Labor Day to everyone! Since it’s still the beginning of September and I don’t have any work or school stuff that has to be done, I thought I could spend the day setting my intentions for this month. Overall goal: To make September the best September yet! Okay, more realistic version of that goal: Re-focus on what gives me joy, and do things that scare me. Cozy meets growth is what I’m aiming for this fall.
So without further delay, here are my goals for this September:
Something else I’m really working on this month is to increase my physical activity and to be more mindful with my water intake. So my smaller health goals are:
- Increase my water intake to 70 oz. water a day.
- Walk 10,000 steps every day.
- Complete 30 burpees every day
- Start my 5k training.
Now I’ll be off going for a VERY long walk and enjoying the fabulous DMV weather!
Here are my questions for you!
- What are you doing on Labor Day?
- Are you excited for Fall? What are you doing to transition from Summer to Fall?
- Do you have any health goals? If so, which ones?
- What is your main goal for September? And how do you want to accomplish it?